Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've been tag By Sharon

I have been tagged by Sharon Here it goes:

8 things I’m passionate about:
1. Makan..yum..yum…
2. Family & Friends - gathering
3. Shopping - Shoes, bags, clothes.....aarrgghhh!!!!
4. Traveling
5. Blogging
6.
7.
8.

8 things I say often:
1. Astaga!!
2. Nasib Baik….
3. Alamak!!!
4. Napa?
5. tia tau la…
6. Emmmm...
7. A’ hah…
8. Apa lagi….( if mau HOT sudah…)

This 8 books I’ve read recently:
1. Malaysian Women's Weekly
2. CLEO
3. INTREND
4. Dictionary…(wakakaka….)
5.
6. -
7. -
8. -

8 things to do before I die:
1. Enjoy Life
2. To make sure me, hubby & my children's insurance policy is paid every month
3. Buat wasiat penjaga anak-anak…penjaga my sister la…selain hubby….
4. To open Saving Acct & Amanah Saham Didik for Isaac & Ian
5. To spend all my free time with my hubby and kids.
6. MOST IMPORTANT : penuhkan IMAN di dada la....
7. Bayar hutang-hutang supaya tidak menyusahkan hubby & keluarga
8. ?????

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Tong Hua – Guang Liang
2. Ideal Lover - Rainie
3. Ai Mei - Rainie
4. Bei Ying
5. Same Mistake – James Blunt
6. Home – westlife (Michael Bubbly ORI)
7. Que Yang – Rainie - OST Why Why Love
8. Xin Wo - OST from Romantic Princess

8 things I learn in the last year:
1. Health is very important.
2. Compromising is the key to solve misunderstandings.
3 Life is short
4. Forgive and forget.
5. Be Happy
6. Family is everything
7. ….
8. ……

8 people to pass this tag to:
1. Abit
2. Herda
3. Linachu
4. Hawk
5. Hamid
6. wakakaka siapa-siapa ja yg baca & ada blog la…susah-susah mau fikir ni…
7.
8.

Good luck people!

No comments: