Saturday, October 11, 2008

Curious to know my Handbag Content...?

Interesting tag from MZN:-

Here it goes ...
1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.
ok..did it by taking out one by one...
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.

"My LC bag"



3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
sori..to small la the numbers kan??

1. Hana Humaira's birth & immunisation card

2. My office ID card

3. My make-up case kit - inside : 2 red earth lipsticks, my purse hanger, Vaseline lip theraphy, sewing kit, eye shadow, mini parfume!

4. My Sembonia purse - inside : atm cards, credit cards, my
ID@IC , $$$ & etc member cards....

5. LC wristlet - inside $$$ & Pen

6. External HDD

7. My keys with keyfinder - office's keys

8. My Motorolla ( not in the pic N70)

9. Pocket tissue

4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.
sepa-sepa ja la....yg sudi....

5. Answer these questions :

What's the most important thing in your handbag?
All i guess....

What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
nothing....

What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
The mini perfume

Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
nothing...

4 comments:

mzn said...

at last...hehehe ok la tu tiada yang "illegal" dalam handbag like mine.

Kim 김 said...

illegal?? emm mcm teda la ..bah! ada aku upload bags but KVZ ja setakat ni...malas mau upload lagi..

Val Aziz said...

KIMMMMM i love the LC wristlet oh!!! betul2 mcm Pucci...ada lagi ka?

Kim 김 said...

Val...ko mau?? byk jual but yg ni pattern kalo mau murah teda....ni saya & herda dapat murah gila..rm80 ja..slalu org jual 120-150 each..u can go to yg blog bags di interesting link kami ada tu yg jual...hehehehe