Friday, January 18, 2008

Finally its over......

Finally finished watching the entire series.... and the ending is i guess.... the typical ending that you expect from a drama.....what an emotional roller coaster it was!!! "major tear jerker"??! The mom's crying, the guys are crying, Jia Di is crying...everyone's crying....OMG…before I realize it, even I was crying too!! "damn......." hehe

I cried so much while watching the last few episodes and my heart really aches when i saw the look in Hou Da's eyes when he wanted Jia Di to break up with him while hiding the fact that he was dying... my tears juz kept flowing... Needless to say, the last episode was really a whirlwind of drama. ....It's just I felt with all the tension, anxiety, and sadness, they could've NOT rushed the ending like that. An entire episode was spent putting all these characters through such draumatized ordeals, and it was like, BOOM! he's alive!!!!! The End. Anyway, I truly enjoyed this show, and loved it. :P...

No comments: