Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Why Why Love...

I'm currently watching Why Why Love (換換愛), is a Taiwanese Drama starring Rainie Yang, Mike He and Kingone Wang. It runs on the same plot as those other cute dramas with the “square love". However, out of all of them, this one become one of my favorites. Mike He...he is absolutely gorgeous.
Synopsis :-
Tong Jia Di needs a life besides work, paying down family debt, and more work. So her best friend Jiang Xiao Nan sneaks in a “Love” coupon in Jia Di’s raffle box praying that the lucky guy who draws it will sweep Jia Di off her feet. As it so happens, Huo Yan, the compassionate manager Jia Di has secret crush on, is the lucky guy. But, tho' the prince can exchange the coupon for Cinderella’s love, it doesn’t mean he will, especially when his devilish younger brother is determined to exchange his “Master/Angel” coupon for her servitude.

Rainie's character (Tong Jia Di): [Romance. Please don't joke with me. I have got no time for that. My motivation in life is to make more money $$.]

Mike's character (Huo Da) : [This is how I am. If you can't stand it, shut your eyes and go to sleep.]

KingOne's character (Huo Yan): [I am not giving in. I just don't fight for things that doesn''t belong to me.]




No comments: